Collective Digital Studio Adds 18M Subs to YouTube Network
In one fell swoop, Collective Digital Studio is announcing the signings of seven top YouTube creators that boosts the multi-channel network’s overall subscriber numbers by nearly 18 million.
New talent joining Collective Digital Studio’s network include:
- Comedian Lilly Singh (Superwoman: 3.4 million subscribers)
- Firearms and explosives expert Kyle Myers (FPS Russia: 5.2 million subscribers)
- Comedian and “Camp Takota” star Mamrie Hart (577,400 subscribers)
- Beauty guru Lauren Curtis (2 million subscribers)
- Creators of the “Cyanide & Happiness” toon series Explosm Entertainment (3.3 million subscribers)
- Singer-songwriter Madilyn Bailey (1.5 million subscribers)
- Prankster Sam Pepper (2.2 million subscribers)
Collectively, these creators and their channels bring 17.9 million subscribers and 100 million monthly views to the CDS MCN, which now stands at more than 700 channels.
“These creators represent a wide array of verticals, some of which are the fastest growing on YouTube and reflect our commitment to attracting the best talent,” said Dan Weinstein, president at CDS, in a statement. “Each of these channels has a unique style and brand that embraces youth culture and aligns perfectly with our MCN.”
Since February, CDS says its MCN has grown 250%, adding 60-80 million views per month. Other top creators within the network include Freddie Wong, Rhett & Link, Hannah Hart, and the “Epic Meal Time” dudes.
Beyond YouTube, CDS has a penchant for helping talent find opportunities on other platforms. The company was involved in bringing “The Annoying Orange” and “Epic Meal Time” to television, and has placed both seasons of Freddie Wong’s “Video Game High School” series on Netflix a few months after its YouTube debut.Tags: Camp Takota, Collective Digital Studio, FPS Russia, Lauren Curtis, Lilly Singh, Mamrie Hart, MCN, Sam Pepper, YouTube Creators